Believe it or not, the 2008 Technology in the Arts Conference is only a month away. I know how fast the days and weeks have been flying for me, so I wanted to highlight upcoming deadlines for those of you planning to attend (or thinking about attending): September 10th - Extended Early Bird Registration Deadline We've heard your requests and will be extending the Early Bird Registration deadline to Wednesday, September 10th. As a reader of this blog, you are eligible to receive 25% off all conference registration fees. When combined with the Early Bird discount rate, your total cost for registering for the 2008 Technology in the Arts Conference is only $187.50.
To take advantage of this opportunity:
- Go to https://www.acteva.com/go/TITA2008 to complete the online registration form.
- In the box labeled "Activity Questionnaire," enter one of the following promotion codes.
- If you have previously attended the Technology in the Arts Conference, enter TITA01.
- If this will be your first Technology in the Arts Conference, enter TITA70.
- Either code will deduct 25% from your registration costs during the online payment process.
- This discount applies to the Hands-On Training Workshops as well as general conference registration.
September 15th - Deadline to PA Residents to Apply for Conference Scholarships Thanks to the generous support from the Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, we are offering a limited number of registration and travel scholarships exclusively for artists and arts administrators living and working in Pennsylvania. Click here to learn more and apply online!
September 16th - Hotel Reservation Deadline for Discounted Conference Rate Call 1-800-445-8667 and give them the group code - CAM - to receive the conference rate of $129/night.
OTHER CONFERENCE INFORMATION: Conference Schedule - Learn more about this year's conference lineup