It has been almost a full year since I joined Technology in the Arts, thanks to the Master of Arts Management program at Carnegie Mellon University. As we enter another school year and prepare for a new group of research associates, we’ve got a look back at the past year. Research Associate Terry Boyd prepared this Annual Report with our highlights, summaries, and where we have room to improve.
If you're a fan of metrics, be sure to check out the report. Here are some of my favorites:
- Staff size! We added 5 authors last year!
- Page views jumped by 63%
- Visitor total increased by 78%
- Even though our Facebook page is only 2 years old, Facebook is our largest traffic source
- Over 7,000 clicks from Facebook posts led to our blog posts last year.
- Our Twitter account saw an increase of followers by 28%
There's plenty of room for improvement (always!) and we hope readers will join us in the next year! We also have a friendly, non-flash version of the report here.