Things are slowing down here at Tech in the Arts as we prepare to enter our summer schedule. A decrease in posts does not mean a decrease in quality, however, and this past month we had some great articles.
- Before you utilize social media, Playing by the Rules: Creating a Social Media Plan
- A practical guide of Six Ways Arts Organizations Can Improve Their Facebook Advertising
- Continuing our fascination with 'gaming' in the arts world by Touring the Lourve with a Nintendo 3DS
- Still Up for Debate: What is the Best Way to Fund the Arts in America?
- We always knew, but now it has been Confirmed by Nonprofit Quarterly: Generating online content is NOT optional
- Finally it's Time to Artify It
- Then maybe head over to Artstack: the Social Platform for Discovering Art through People
- Also consider Turning Around Education with the Turnaround Arts Initiative