In this episode of Technology in the Arts, Brad and David welcome Jeff Inscho to the Heinz College staff at Carnegie Mellon University and launch into a rowdy conversation featuring:
- What they've done with their "summer vacation"?
- NEA's Audience 2.0 report
- Developing apps for smartphones
- Using Adobe InDesign to create magazines for iPad
- Tips for finding and working with developers
- ...and swingers!
Cool Site of the Episode: Scribd allows you to easily turn any file—such as PDF, Word and PowerPoint—into a web document and connect with readers through their online community, social media sites such as Facebook or Twitter, and search engines like Google.