Want to be one of the cool kids? Sure you do. Who doesn't? The Center for Arts Management and Technology is currently offering sponsorship opportunities for its 2008 Technology in the Arts Conference, scheduled for Oct. 9-11 in Pittsburgh, PA.
Some additional sponsorship notes:
- Any sponsorship of $1,000 or greater secures a spot in our Tech Expo.
- We have built into our three-day schedule more than four hours dedicated exclusively to the Tech Expo. We will also be promoting the Expo as a primary feature of the conference.
- The Tech Expo will be located near registration in a very prominent location in the hotel.
- All coffee breaks will be held in the Tech Expo area to provide additional exposure.
- We will be providing a 15-minute recognition announcement and demo/speaker opportunity for the sponsor of our Keynote/VIP Luncheon.
Want more info about the conference? Follow this page for regular updates.
Want more info about sponsorship opportunities? Get it here.
Come on... everyone's doing it.
(Image in this post licensed under Creative Commons, courtesy of ninjapoodles' Flickr photostream.)